The congress accepts ABSTRACTS and/or FULL PAPERS only in English:
- Page size: A4.
- Margins: 2 cm from all sides.
- Font: Times New Roman.
- Title: Point 14, Bold.
- Name(s) of author(s): Point 12, the name of the author responsible for presentation should be underlined.
- Affiliation(s): Point 10, italic, including e-mail address of each author.
- Main text: Point 12, 200 to 400 words including brief introduction, materials and methods, and results and discussion.
- Key words: Point 10, 5 to 7 words.
- Authors are requested to follow the format of the "Journal of Entomological Society of Iran (JESI)" (http://jesi.areeo.ac.ir/journal/authors.note).
- Full papers can be 4-10 pages in length.
- Everyone who has registered in the congress and paid the fee can submit up to 3 abstracts.
- There is no limitations in case of full papers.
- The congress certificates will be given to the presenters who have registered for the congress.